KENNESAW, GA – June 1, 2009 — Orasi Software, Inc. today announced the availability of its enterprise-class integration solution JIRA Bridge for HP Quality Center™ at Atlassian Summit, Atlassian®’s first worldwide user conference. The JIRA Bridge solution enables companies to harness the full potential of Atlassian’s JIRA® and HP Quality Center software by synchronizing defect information between the two tools, facilitating a true collaboration between quality assurance (QA) and development teams.
“We believe this software will improve both the quality and efficiency of the development process,” said Nick Kavadellas, President and CEO of Orasi. “Often, development and QA teams clash over which tools to use to track issues and bugs. With the JIRA Bridge, these teams can seamlessly coordinate issue information while using the tools that best fit their needs. The resulting free flow of information improves productivity and product quality, as well as providing valuable metrics.”
JIRA Bridge for HP Quality Center manages information sharing by automatically creating issues when test cases fail during test cycles. Without placing an extra burden on either the development or QA team, the tool also enables organizations to gather metrics on their round-trip issue resolution process to drive the stability and reliability of release cycles. Scheduled for GA release in summer 2009, the JIRA Bridge for HP Quality Center solution is currently available in beta.
JIRA Bridge features include:
- Based on standard integration platform provided by HP’s Quality Center Synchronizer
- Graphical Administrator console for managing integration schedule, rules and field mappings
- Graphical Integrity reporting to ensure integration rules are correct – every time
- Bi-directional synchronization of issue data between JIRA v3.11 and later and HP Quality Center 10.0, 9.2 or 9.0
- Supports customized JIRA Workflow definitions and multi-workflow environments
- Provides a standard Windows installer that automatically installs and configures your integrated environment in minutes
- Supports multiple mapping of many JIRA projects to one physical HP Quality Center project
- Customizable business rules to define field mappings between JIRA and HP Quality Center
- Synchronizes document attachments between JIRA and HP Quality Center
- Data value translation between systems (e.g., QC Status New = JIRA Status Open)
- Advanced logging and email notification