ATLANTA, GA – May 1, 2013 — Orasi Software, an Atlanta-based quality assurance software reseller and professional services company, today announced it has expanded and enhanced its mobile testing offerings to cover an entire spectrum of solutions, providing its customers with a “One Stop Shop” that helps them build excellence into every mobile app or site they develop. To its list of existing, world-class partners, Orasi is adding mobile application performance authority Shunra. Orasi will announce this newest partnership at the STAREAST Conference (Booth 54), which runs April 28-May 3.
More About Shunra’s Mobile App Performance Platform
This open platform includes packaging of Shunra’s mobile-specific capabilities, paired with integration of hardware, software, services and delivery mechanisms from a growing network of Shunra mobile testing partners.
- Shunra’s Global Library of mobile and broadband network conditions provides average, best case and worst case conditions from cities around the world.
- Shunra NetworkCatcher Express Mobile captures network conditions like latency and packet loss in real time from any iOS or Android device.
- Shunra NV Desktop and Shunra NV for Mobile both leverage real-world network data to enable network virtualization within the test lab, ensuring reliable and predictive performance test results.
- Shunra NV for HP Software is the only HP-certified solution specifically designed to accelerate and optimize application performance testing across WAN, web, mobile and Cloud networks. Integrated within HP Performance Center and LoadRunner, Shunra NV for HP enables each load generator to emulate up to 10 different networks or locations, making it easy to configure multiple networks in complex application environments.
- Shunra Analytics automatically generates a performance scorecard, identifies poorly performing resources and delivers customized performance optimization recommendations that have been proven to improve mobile performance by over 40%.
“Many companies come to us uncertain which mobile testing solutions will help them best achieve superior quality, functionality and security,” said Orasi President and CEO Nick Kavadellas. “We help them choose the solutions that best fulfill their goals. The beauty of our approach is that we don’t sell an all-or-nothing package. Our offerings are not interdependent on one another. They represent best-of-class solutions that can be used independently or in concert to satisfy every mobile testing need.”