See how OARS can create the information delivery pipeline that enables organizations to realize the full value of their HP Quality Center/Application Lifecycle Management investment.
Is your IT or QA organization data rich and information poor?
Many IT and QA organizations have a good repository of testing data and artifacts but find themselves without meaningful information. The OARS can automate the transformation of data into actionable information, streamlining the delivery of the right information to the right stakeholders at the right times. In this webinar, Orasi’s professional services experts will discuss how they collaborate with organizations to address the following opportunities and share real world solution examples:
Improving organizational reporting capability and overall QA maturity
- establish the foundation for repeatable, automated reporting of metrics and KPI’s
- automated data refresh of reports, scorecards and dashboards
- satisfy QA reporting needs for all levels of the organization
Providing reporting consistency across all IT projects
- improve recognition of project state and risk
- improve monitoring of critical processes with quantified metrics and reporting
Addressing technical requirements
- refresh data in real-time, on demand, daily, weekly and/or monthly intervals
- accomplish cross project reporting
- enable external to HP ALM/QC report consumption and data refresh