Orasi and AppDynamics empower companies to dramatically improve mean time to recovery (MTTR) and optimize end user performance. This new solution delivers focused and actionable insights to optimize the business transaction performance and stability.
AppDynamics Fall ’14 Release includes major enhancements to the Application Intelligence platform to streamline DevOps collaboration, improve operational visibility, and deliver advanced analytics across the enterprise.
Collaboration for DevOps
- Virtual War Room
- Companion iOS app
- Scheduled & Shareable Reports
Improved Operational Visibility
- Cross-Application Flow Map
- Asynchronous Transaction Tracing
- WebSocket Support & Single Page Apps
- Massively Scalable Metric Store
- Integrated UI for Database Monitoring
- Expanded platform coverage including WebMethods, Tibco, Cassandra, SQL Azure DB, Python, and an industry first for C/C++
- Visual Query Builder
- Drag & Drop Dashboards
- Automatic Business Context Propagation
With this new functionality, AppDynamics enables enterprise customers to gain visibility into frameworks and distributed application transactions that were previously impossible to analyze while making it easy to collaborate and extract valuable business insights from their complex environments.