HPE Structured Data Manager (SDM) is application archiving software, which enables companies to retire outdated applications through an automated process of extracting, validating, and deleting data. This unique solution significantly reduces capital expenses and associated administrative costs; improves business application users’ productivity and overall IT staff efficiency; enables responses to legal and compliance requests quickly and effectively; and allows data to be leveraged to its highest value.
Join Orasi and HPE October 18 for Chalk Talk Tuesdays show you how SDM can help you:
- Retire outdated applications by automatically extracting and deleting data, resulting in lower maintenance costs
- Reduce data footprint and storage costs including hardware, maintenance, and administration
- Enhance operational efficiency and stabilize performance
- Expedite backup performance and accelerate disaster recovery
- Improve eDiscovery efficiency and effectiveness
- Increase data accessibility utilizing conceptual search