Micro Focus Service Virtualization enables in-house development and testing teams to keep to their schedules regardless of access to production systems.
See Which Services Are in Use
Manage your virtual services with easy updates on who is using each one, when it is being used, and its service health by using an intuitive web dashboard.
- Easily create simulations of application behavior. You can keep to your development and testing schedule even when you can’t develop or test the real versions of applications, dependent systems, and services.
- Model the functional network and performance behavior of your virtual services by using step-by-step wizards. No need for expert developers or coding to create virtual versions of services that behave just as they would in production.
- Virtualize what matters: Create simulations incorporating a wide array of message formats, transport types, and even ERP application protocols to test everything from the latest web service to a legacy system.
- Modify data, network, and performance models easily. You don’t need to reprogram to accommodate changes in test conditions and performance needs.
- Manage from anywhere with support for user roles, profiles, and access control lists. Publish virtual versions of real application components and services on a shareable platform for use across teams.
- Easily configure and use virtual services in your daily testing practices. Service Virtualization features full integration into LoadRunner, Performance Center, ALM, and Unified Functional Testing.