Manage the Complete Application Lifecycle
Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) encompasses requirements, test, and development management. You can extend the support of planning and securing of high-quality applications by using Project and Portfolio Management, Fortify on Demand, and Agile Manager.
- Leverage existing investments: ALM works with a wide variety of tools and supports common standards including SSO with SiteMinder and Common Access Card (CAC).
- Improve efficiency, consistency, and traceability by sharing and reusing requirements and asset libraries across multiple projects.
- Get the big picture and all the details with cross-project reporting and pre-configured business views that enable you to drill down into individual projects.
- Make the right decisions with ALI providing real-time insights into who is working on what, when, where, and why. Full lifecycle traceability helps you optimize resources.
- Speed setup of labs. Model-driven lab management helps eliminate configuration errors for more relevant and accurate results and improved quality in agile environments.
- Define, manage and track requirements through every step of the entire application lifecycle.