Micro Focus Software Support Instructions
Thank you for purchasing maintenance for your Micro Focus Software testing products through Orasi Software. Orasi will provide responsive, local, tier-1 software support for test management, test automation, and performance testing tools. We will also be your single point of contact for issues that are escalated to tier-2 support within the Micro Focus Software Support Organization.
The Orasi Customer Support Handbook and other important documents can be accessed below. This document includes information about how to contact support. Please forward to your team as appropriate. Should you have any questions about the support process, please contact support at: (678) 819-5315.
To get started, please download the documents below and follow the instructions to perform the following steps:
- Obtain the software licenses (Software Licenses and Downloads Quick Start Guide.pdf)
- Attach your client access key to your Micro Focus Passport Account
- Familiarize your team with software support procedures (Orasi_Customer_Support_Handbook.pdf)
- Register for an account on EyeOnTesting.com, The Software Testing Community site.
Micro Focus Knowledgebase Quick Steps:
- Browse to https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/.
- Sign in with your Micro Focus Passport ID or register for a new one.
- Click Home -> My Entitlements from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Enter the client access key(s) as Contract Identifier(s). You should have received the client access key(s) via email from the Customer Support Manager. If you did not, please email Support@orasi.com.
- See documents above for more detailed instruction