Quality Management: Micro Focus Quality Center
High quality applications demand good processes, from requirements to development, and testing to defect management. The sheer volume of tools available on the market make it imperative that teams incorporate a comprehensive quality management process into their development lifecycle, whether they’re developing in a waterfall, hybrid or Agile environment.
Developing applications faster means managing the lifecycle process better, and automation can play a key part.
In today’s fast-paced development environments, teams of all sizes can benefit from automating their quality management processes. But it’s not enough to just automate parts of the process; to really succeed, teams need a complete management solution that offers visibility across entire projects and the entire development lifecycle. That’s where quality management solutions come into play, offering integration with solutions across all phases of the lifecycle and providing a dashboard view across the enterprise.
To help organizations implement comprehensive quality management, Orasi has partnered with Micro Focus to offer Quality Center.
Benefits of Quality Center
- Enables consistent, repeatable software testing processes with complete test and defect management.
- Supports IDEs to link tasks, requirements and defects and track progress throughout the lifecycle.
- Manages and tracks all test types, including functional, performance and security, in one interface.
- Offers risk-based analysis to maximize testing resources.
- Provides user-configurable dashboards and graphs, which team members can subscribe to for the latest status updates.
- Provides a test library to manage manual and automated tests, including their execution status.
Since its inception, Orasi has partnered with the makers of Quality Center; first when Mercury Interactive released TestDirector, and later when it was acquired and enhanced by HPE and subsequently Micro Focus. Our strong partnership with Micro Focus and our long history with quality management technology make us an ideal partner to help organizations of any size gain the most from their testing efforts.